Introduction

8:00:00 AM

I'm John Clutts and I've lived in Dallas, Texas my whole life. Grew up here. Went to St. Mark's. My mother is one of 177 women in America to receive a PhD in Economics and Statistics from when records began through 1977. My dad is an Architect and designed many of Dallas's original modern buildings in the post war era as an architect and partner with hks and later as Clutts&Parker/HKCP. I guess with that CV I had to be in a business that was creative. I was the staff stylist for Pier One Imports national ad campaign. I did flowers for all the major Dallas balls and events in the late 80's and early 90's. I even did flowers for 21 Club New York's New Years EVE Party in 1989. I am the only agency owner in Dallas that was a fashion art director for Neiman Marcus. I shot all over the country and sometimes out of it. I shot Fashion Outerwear on the Brooklyn Bridge (and it aint easy to get a permit to do it!) I was/am a free-lance stylist, art director and catalog consultant. I have even taught musical theater at the Dallas Theater Center...I love what I do! If you love this business or want to be in it you need to come to us because we live and love it too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

The Clutts Agency works hard to keep our followers up to date on the projects we're working on and the talent we're looking for. And that new talent could be YOU! Go check out our Facebook page and leave us a like so you can be notified on what's going on with us!

Contact Us

CALL: 214.761.1400 FAX: 214.761.1402

1825 Market Center Blvd. Suite 380 Dallas, TX 75207
Located in the Chase Bank Building at the corner of Market Center Blvd. and Turtle Creek.

COMPANY INFO + REPRESENTATION: info@thecluttsagency.com